2010年6月3日星期四

chung ling sports day

Today was Chung ling Universiti Sports Day.Each University shud send representive for each sports game for competition.
I went there at 7am and waited for each competition to start.Then me and Hx sitting beside the basketball court watch them playing.
Peng Hoi passed me a beg of important stuff and asked me to take care of it,togather with Cherng Shyuan, Zi hao's wallet and handphone.
And then cheng sam put his things beside me and ask me to take on eye on the beg.
Then come Eng Ghee passed me his things tell me to jaga for him.

We hang out ther for about 2 hours and then there comes the sun right on top of our head.
My head is bearing under the hot weather as i'm still sick and i just slept for 2 hours yesterday.
I feel headache and so i asked hooi xian to fetch me back.
As the competition is still going on and jin jin was not ther, i told peng hoi to take care on the stuff which they passed to me just now.
I though they were all in the same team but i was wrong.Peng hoi just took his team's stuff and left over Cheng sam, eng ghee, david things right on the floor.
In the afternoon, cs phoned me and told me that his beg almost stolen by people.Why i left without informing them.

haih, felt extremely guilty about it.
Should consider twice nextime before taking these responsibility on myself.
Im sorry.

没有评论: