2010年3月1日星期一


tada!!!....yeng leh.How about a closer look of my feet?
Something proved that i did practised hard for Pth...haha
Today was a very embarrassing day for me.
Reluctantly presenting such a sucks performance out of so many ppl.

well,at least all my member turned out themselves for the training just now.

That was something consoled me ,after being in such a humiliated situation .
Actually i felt depressed because i slow my team down and now i had became a burden of them when it comes to performance.
I wish that i don't involved in this, in fact this is a big mistakes.
Anyhow I'm glad that all members did not give up in performing and still have confidence in me after being insulted by people.
Even thought I'm far from being merely a shuttlecock kicking expert.

This week will b a tough and busy week for me.Malam focus, Malam anugerah kursiah,rehearsal,pth meeting,bilik bacaan duty,presentation, reports and so on.
haha, so Wat? i still enjoying my wonderful life .
ei? yuan lai today i write english wor!!haha

1 条评论:

hooixian 说...

work hard la!!