2010年5月8日星期六

Jane!



yes...today, is mother's day.but im sorry to say that the subject for today's blog would probably be my dearest roomate Jane.
The first day when i met her,i was like, shock and followed by the feeling of depressed.


She step in my room wearing a baju kurung which freak me out.I thought chinese would only be assigned the same room with chinese.Anyway, she aint look like a malay either and that was quite confusing me.


(photo which i steal it from her facebook...wakakka)

She looks like a model right, yea, even there were company came into Um and looking up for her to sign the contract of modeling.but ofcourse study is more important and she rejected the company.

And then she start up our 1st conservation with :" halo, nice to meet u.Im Jane.".
She was so so gorgious, tall and elegant wearing baju kurung.
Well, my english was sucks and so i m abit worry about how am i going to get along with her without communicate?"

For the whole Orientation week we did not get a chance to know each other,in fact, not even have time to chat with her.On that week too,i just realise that i was the lucky odd number of chinese who coupled up with a Bumiputera as a roomate.
Pembantu mahasiswa told me that i can request to change a new roomate if i wanted to,since im the only one who hv to stay along with roomate of different races.
Then my friend came up and told me that as long as i care on her, she will too put the smile on our faces and a spring in our steps.
And so time flies and a year has gone.I got the best roomate ,Jane, sharing all her nice food and grandmother's story with me .haha.
She was so kind and i never seen her to lose her temper.Everytime she came back from Sarawak,she will bought me the famous kolok mee from her hometown.We joined the same project Malam Anugerah Kursiah and the same JIk KEMAS Jabatan Kebajikan .

For the next sem, i would probably changing my roomate and moving to a new room due to some reason.
I feel so sad to leave her and yes for sure, i will miss her badly!!!

---to be continue--

没有评论: