2010年5月29日星期六

A124

I used to complain that my room was too small.
And so as my roomate,wher she always told me that:"I have the feeling that i was living inside a box."
wow, that was so true.
sometimes we even had to squeeze ourself to the bed as the space between the table and bed was too narrow.
Well ,pictures speaks louder than words.



Reluctantly ,i had stayed inside the'box' for a year. and thank god,for nex sem, i dont hv to.

The room looks untidy as the photo was taken b4 im moving out,the last day in sem 2 /0910.
Say goodbye to A 124.

5 条评论:

Kololos 说...

where u move???? pj area?

hooixian 说...

wahsai..ur room too small...haha..and ur things really too much la..so untidy..luckily my hostel v big..

backstarch 说...

i stay kolej la, jz mov to bigger room.
my room untidy bcz i was packing and clearing my room tat time ma...
i veli systematik and clean de ok!!

y3vonn3 说...

xiao kam,,next sem senior mayb wil stay block a oso..latest news from pm lee fui..amitofo..hope we wont so shuai!!!!

wern 说...

...说曹操,曹操到。
说房间,房间到。。。