2010年5月3日星期一

a bad bad day....

I was supposed to study today since i had been relaxing since my last paper for finals.
again, i ruined myday with facebook, silly games and SLEEp...
Tml im going to face my electronic paper.and now im wasting my time ...blogging...
ohgosh, im doomed.


But it seems like my roomate jane, being in the same situation as me.
She came back at 4am after hang out with friends for supper, and now she had been slept for whole day, more then 16 hours.


Its 3am now and im feeling like going to bed, but i wll force myself to stay awake just to study.

Today im having a shit of luck...
not only today, should be recently...

今天xxx来跟我借notes.
明天考我还没有读,我当然不能借。
然后他叫我现在读了借他
那么多我哪里读得完,
可是我心软我抄了一份给他。
结果他要看original的。
然后我等他看。。。
差一点睡去。
草莓宝宝回房了又不要来bb打救我。
过了一个小时多。。。
我不能忍了,我很爱睡很累。
我告诉他,算了,你拿回去读吧。
study week就是借他所以我没有带notes回hometown。
天啊。我可不可以不要这么心软。。。

2 条评论:

Kololos 说...

walao!!! ur bad bad day oh? next time borrow back his note when he wan study.

仪然不同 说...

who is baby strawberry a? tat 1 a? haha...