2010年9月19日星期日

19/9/10

its a very sad day thinking of going back to the hell place.
feel so depressed once stepped into the kolej and at the moment i got a message from my ex-roomate Jane ,calling me up for dipper at her room.
And again, i hd my tasty delicious famous kolok mee delivered from her hometown miri.
owh, tat was a superb great news for me cause im starving for 6 hours along the journey from penang.
Shes getting prettier with her long and sexy hair .
We chat about gossip girls, assignment and everyting,and she shared me the video of a weird person playing with the video cam right in the center of the shopping complex.haha
That weird guy dontknow that he is being captured by jane's phone.

She even showed me her model friends cat walking inside a shopping complex.that makes me wonder, izit all miri girls hav such pretty face and hot body.

hmm...feels much better after fooling around at her room.haha

oh...and another thing,once i got back into my room, my roomate just finished cleaning up my table and mop the floor...haha...how blissful am i having such hardworking roomate!

alright, time for assignment.

没有评论: