2011年5月23日星期一

23/5/11

Just met wth an engineer which works at Sony company hoping he wll get me an intern job,although i m very reluctantly doing that.
"ou, physics students very hard to get job" this is what he told me.
I used to proud of what m i studying.
The first day i step in physic department,many lecturers comfort me that my job is guaranteed if i take this course,learning physics is smth worth to be proud, insteed we learn more then engineer students.
So what,no one would appreciate that.
Physics was smth too far from realistic,too theoretical.
and too bad that im staying in a real world.
which ppl do appreciate oli when u give them something.To them ,what is the use of science if its not applicable.
Yet im still learning about theory, theory that too simple to be apply on anything.
Ends up,im nth. It was a mistake.

没有评论: