2009年1月13日星期二

English ...

Since i work ,i learn alot of english...at the same time, i realize tat my english is so so so poor... sad nia...sometimes i even dun understand what customer say .haha, but what to do...in my restaurant,more then 10 workers... all dono mandarin wan. So, sometimes, i dono what they say, they oso dono what i say...haha

The 1st day work nia, an old man walk to me,
and he ask: where is ashtray?
me : har? x-ray? (i really canot hear clearly ma)
old man : ya...i wan ashtray.. ( and then he keep walking finding that thing...but the direction is towards the toilet ma... so...)
me :oh...i kno d.... here....cum wth me...
and so, i bring him to the toilet....=.=!!! then he duwan chai me d...go find ode waiter ask... aiyo...haih, sad nia...english so poor

the 2nd day work...customer ask for SERVIETTE...shit...whats that? and then i har, for many times...then the guy point to the tissue... swt....tissue say tissue la...say so high class eh word...how i kno...

then gt 1 day, a small boy, look like 10 years old ...he ask me
little boy : can i have some farmachese?
me : har? what u want?
little boy :pharmacy...(sounds like tat)
me : hooi xian ar, u cum here see what he want...he sick izit?want go pharmacy
little boy : pharmacy ...pharmacy...
HX : sei lo... i dono what he want.... ask erfan come
little boy : pharmacy....
erfan : oh...ok...i take for you...( and so, erfan take some cheese powder...like in pizza hut we normally put, that kind of cheese powder) so sia sui u kno, me n hooi xian eh english...cham then the little boy...the waiter there laugh at both of us.
just now check dictionary ...found out tat the word is actually spell as PARMESON CHEESE... so chim wan...say cheese powder ma easy lo...

stil gt many chim chim eh word...but now learn pandai d...like ppl as me to take GRAVY...i also donoe whats that...but i wll act like veli know ane...then i wll say...okok...i wll take for you...then go ask other waiter...this word today just learn nia...gravy=sauce

today , gt 1 ah pek,ask me to take : lea and Perrins for him...haha...i know u all dont know
whats that ...actually, tat is ang mo dao yiu(豆油) ,chim leh!!! sauce also got so chim eh name.
teach u all some vegetable name...
watercress=西洋菜-"sayung cai"
芹菜=CELERY...
Water shield =蕹菜
小白菜= long napa

that day got 1 aunty ask me what is the soup of the day... then i told her ,today is celery soup...But i kno, she dun understand, 什么是celery, haha...that means, my english is not that poor, she also dun understand. But then i nge nge want show off my english... so i tell her : celery is a type of vegetable...haha... i dunt tink she understand what is that vegetable.
after few minute i feel that i so sui ane..beng beng know but duwan to speak in mandarin...so i tell her is 'king chai" then oli she say : oo....king chai hor..."

now i learn many type of high class eh english word...so 1 day...i want to go restaurant use that chimchim eh word, bully back those new waiter.haha

1 条评论:

Janz 说...

HAHA!!!
jia you ^^
bit kesian u...
but bit feel hapy for u..
can learn so many amo ji..
not bad not bad.. haha...
bring ppl to toilet..
haha..
tissue.. cool...