2009年1月17日星期六

18 Jan






haha~~ pretty girl making ice kacang...


Everytime my restaurant having buffet,then i wll hv free ice kacang to eat. The captain of the restaurant wll make 1 for me, according to the ingredient i want.But mostly, me and my partner, Hx wll made it ourself...cz hor...we can put the kacang ar, atapji, corn,and those ingredient like free wan(memang is free wan ma),the whole botol of syrup become half ...and ...as i like to eat corn, a tin of corn wll be sapu by me...haha!!!But nvm la...canot finis jz throw~~ but wll try to finis ler


ok...back to the topic,...show u all another picture
today, there wll be 180-200 ppl coming to the restaurant,having their buffet .The host was celebrating their son's 1st birthday.Aiyo, so rich...1st birthday also invite so many ppl. Because of that,i hv more work to do, we all hv to decorate the whole restaurant with ballon. That ballon is filled wth helium gas.Infact...im not working, but playing with it...haha. I 'swallow" the helium gas just now,and suddenly my sound bcum lik' chipmunks" ...really veli fun!
At nite,the party started andthe host are giving up a big packet of tibbits (with mimi, twisty,jelly, 100lot sweets,cheesers ,chocolate and so on..)
which packed up nicely to every kids.My plan was: helping to giv the children...so tat those left, i can sapu home...but too sad...Those parents are too greedy, they request for more for their children when they saw that muc was left.some was taking 4 packets for their 1 child...alamak...So sad that, finally, there r no more left for me...so dissapointed.
About 10p.m , the customer left and while i pass by the kitchen, i saw 2 chef eating "Mammi".
Wait... wher are those MAMMI come from? and then i saw 2 big packets of tibbits placed in the kitchen...WAlAO LEh, they damn smart, since when they stole the tings? I was so stupid, i should keep 1 for myself when i giving to the kids jz now!!!



But a good news, 1 of the chef gave me his packet ...haha!!! and now, im eating Mammi while typing this blog. TOday im pretty smart, i back home at 10.30, wher those customer just left, i guess other worker are still working now, clearing the table for tomorrow's function


没有评论: