2009年1月15日星期四

15 Jan (so much technic to learn)


Yesterday,the captain of the restaurant, talib,he show some of the skills of "throwing" the bottle. He use to be a bartender in hotel, the wine is so heavy and he can turn and twist the bottle with 1 hand only. He is super keat leh...now i understand y he is chosen to be the captain d.He teach me how to spin the tray 360degree and the tings wont fall down...haha...ok...talk about today.

Today,i was taught by the chef in my restaurant to take 2 plates using 1 hand. There are technic to hold the plates using ur fingers, so tat u can put more plates as possible to the customer...WEll... actually i know the technic earlier ago ...but the plate is Damn heavy wei... holding 1 plate each hand already torturing...summore now, 2 plates wth 1 hand...wat the hack?


Thats y i was acting that i dont know the proper way to hold the super big plate,until today, i was force to learn it T.T My palm was muc muc smaller then those ode waiter...i cant emagine that i hd to support 2 plates wth my palm. Even though i expand my fingers until maximum,my hand was just the size a quater of the plate. Summore there are food on the plate,so those plate cannot stack togather when i hold.alamak.... But what to do...they keep asking my to try...

1st, i open my hand as big as possible, then the 2nd, 3rd and 4th finger hold 1 plate, then the thumb and the little finger holding the 2nd plate.i totally canot balance, when they put the heavy plate on my fingers, my finger kana lik kena tear in pieces ane,... damn pain...

SHit ...shit..shit..shit...i keep shouting at the waiter... ... after balancing for few minutes, i start to walk out of the kitchen...the chef and waiter all come out from the kitchen to " watch" my perfomance...Cause that time not muc customer, so they wanted to train me.

But u know la...the plates already so heavy and i have to balance the plate, sommore hand so small, finger so short...as a result, i walk like snail...erm...mayb slower then snail.If fall down i really no eye to see... i Nge Nge Tahan and tell myself...wan reach d ...wan reach d...few steps to go. and yet... i not even reach half of my " journey".. until DH 'beh kua ' d...then come and help me take...haha...

ok...cume back to the kitchen...now, they wont help me d...they say i must try and believe myself...aiyo...not i dun wan ma...my hand eh size oso twice smaller then their hand...have confident is no use wan ma...okla okla...try la try la...fall down i dono... My hand was shaking ...because dun hv so much strength to support the plate...and then again, i walking lik snail... until the customer saw my hand shaking, he ask his daughter to go and help me take... alamak... so sia sui, his daughter quickly stands up and help me take 1 plate...altho is sia sui...but better then i broke the plate ma...


But a good news today, the chef cooked a plate of black pepper chicken (as in the picture) to encourage me gua...summore i got tiramisu from Dh.haha~~~ Im the only 1 hv free pepper chicken with mashed popato to eat!!! really veli nice~~~ summore i drinked CARRot soup today.


haih, at least the only thing tat makes me happy today... but dono tml how...

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

haha u dun wan carry the plate a easy....next time u go break one la..then they won sak u carry again..lol lol

匿名 说...

wah...so far no ppl break the plate b4, if i break 1,then i m the 1st wan d...haha