2012年12月23日星期日

i bought a new shoe today because my old shoe split apart 2 weeks ago.
After that i use gam gajah to stick it back.
That onwards i keep complain that i want to get myself a new shoe.
But im too poor.
So i decided to buy a cheap one, roughly around rm 10 .
Then a sandals which more like a slingback catched my attention .
A shoe that more suitable for dinner or special ocassion.
and i bought it with rm60++ wthout a second thought.
which is
UNcomfort
Hurt my knees
Expensive
Not practical

Tapi wa still buy because...Wa SUKA!

Until today the old shoe rosak lagi for the 4th time.
then i realize i need a shoe that walks me comfort to the lab everyday.
Today i hv no choice but to buy another new shoe.
then i saw a shoe which is
Comfort
Water prove
Flexible for all location
Fit
Stable

But wa tak suka itu look la...
then i shout WTF Rm29.90 So Expensive!!
im nt going to buy it.

haih....女人真犯贱。。。

 

没有评论: