2010年1月25日星期一

walao, really pissed off now... due to some reason... now thinking how to face the trophy company and how to reject to them. So frustrated wth kolej system.How could they simply change the company for trophy without my notification since im the one incharge on it.

And now i dono which company did they choose and which should i cancelled off.

My reputation gone... since the trophy quotation put under my name.After i hardly negotiate with them, now i hv to reject ... Obviosly the office ppl semua吃钱吃到出脸。

Chocolate can change one person's mood izit...since i bo tan eat....then just post a chocolate here la...mayb look at chocolate also will change my mood.


A nice and cute chocolate right? This photo was taken 2 weeks ago in a CHOcolate FAir with my fren.. we can print photo, design, or write anything on the chocolate .And the chocolate can last for 1 year. I guess pinky should be sad dint get a chance to go to chocolate fair. HAha....
alright....hopefully tml i brave enough to call the supplier and cancel my reservation.
I should responsible for myself although that was not my fault.go go go!!!

没有评论: