2009年2月16日星期一

Napkin

NaPkIn

in my restaurant





This wan abit look like paradise flower ...but when fold, mz hv certain technic so that the flower can be 'opened' up nicely.(My captain fold wan) nice leh...








The napkin showed on my right , is like fan style lo, but there are ways to fold so that the 'fan' can 'stand' very stable.Wind blow also canot fall down .









The napkin on my left used mostly on wine glass.Its called " candle style" napkin.Mostly we fold this kind of napkin when ppl having candle light dinner.


Haha... the napkin look lik the hat of king . Sadly, i still dont know how to fold this.One day must ask captain to teach.





This look almost alike as the " fan style"..but actually, its much smaller and the way of folding is totally different. Ini China style la..











This type is the easiest to fold. Fast and easy to put .We use it in dinner everyday .Because of that, i have to fold alot everyday.





This wan also use in wine glass... candle +flower style..haha











The wan on my right,is banana style...haha.. nola...jz joking.Dont u feel it looks like banana? We fold this type of napkin when ppl make reservation in restaurant...i like this wan.look elegant



This was the few ways of folding napkin so far i hv seen in my restaurant.for more information, can call me to teach...HAHA..

没有评论: